From ep 03, I'll upload VIKI's version here since some people can't access Kissasian or VIKI and wanna watch it without ads. But please watch it on VIKI to support the show when you can afford it or when it's free. I'll delete the ep I upload when it's free on VIKI. The producer once said H I S t o r y 4's existence depends on how successful H I S t o r y 3 will be. If they can't get enough money from this and crowd funding, this and Crossing The Line the movie might be the last H I S t o r y.



EP 01: https://www.viki.com/videos/1157852v-history-3-make-our-days-count-episode-1

EP 02: https://www.viki.com/videos/1157853v-history-3-make-our-days-count-episode-2

EP 03: https://sendvid.com/fcfr5hvg

留言

  1. I am so ready for the first episode. This is going to be amazing. Thank you Adam for your hard work and dedication.

    回覆刪除
  2. Thank you in advance Adam. I'm looking forward to this story and any possible sightings or mentions of the Jiang family.

    回覆刪除
  3. thank you so much Adam. You are the best !!!!

    回覆刪除
  4. You are the best, Adam. This season is going to be amazing, I can feel it. I am missing this kind of love right now, so I need it so much! Thank you again for making it possible for me to watch it so soon! Greetings from a loyal fan, I hope you are healthy!

    回覆刪除
  5. Thank you Adam! I was actually looking forward to your translations since I find them better than viki. I really appreciate you taking the time and effort to share it with us fans.
    The 2nd episode airs only next week, is it not? they're airing a full episode every Wednesday this time.

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. My bad. They already uploaded the full two eps and blended in one with Engsub. I think it's better to support them on VIKI. I think I'll only translate some scenes and put it on my Facebook page.(when I can upload things)

      刪除
    2. That would be nice! I'd love to read commentary from you, how you're enjoying the series, etc. I hope you can post soon on your page.

      刪除
    3. hiiii.. sorry for disturbing,,actually im asking u about history3 ep7,where can i watched it, im really into it.. in my region i cant access viki n linetv, pleaseee hellppp meeee.... im really hopppinnggg on uuuu

      刪除
  6. Thanks for sharing the links Adam!

    I watched the premiere and liked it. Still trying to get used to the cast and all the interactions right now(will probably watch it over again). The interactions are kinda all over the place and it's difficult to see who's going to be interacting with who the most, but that's okay! I'm liking all the chaos and look forward to seeing where everybody lands. Xiang Hao's personality sort of surprised me, since I didn't initially peg him as a jokerster and class clown in the promo shots. 😆

    I'm also wondering if the Yu Shi Gu character has an eating disorder, since it was mentioned a few times that he skips his meals and the school med was concerned for his health. Could the actor have lost weight for the role, because he looked alarmingly thin without his shirt? I know some actors tend to take it this far, so I really wondered about that(and am honestly a little concerned). 😟

    Another thing I wondered was if the brothers were actually twins!? They look so much alike but have opposite personalities, with one being super aggressive and the other being more shy and considerate. And did I sense a hint of jealous when one of them was reenacting what happened between Yu Shi Gu and the girl to Xiang Hao?

    Sun Bo and Lu Zhi are probably going to be my favorite couple in this. I'm already loving their first interaction. 😄 The gym instructor seems familiar to me as well. I feel like I've seen him in something somewhere before, or maybe he just looks like someone. 😅

    Anyway, I look forward to next week's episode! I'm also glad you get to have a break from subbing and having to deal with all the hassle with fb and the copyrights.

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. The two brothers are really twins and it seems that one of them has a different feeling for Yu Xi Gu based on th official characters description. As for the actor who plays Yu Xi Gu, he said he's always been this thin.The gym instructor is a Taiwanese celebrity who was in a boy group before and he also appeared in many Taiwanese dramas.

      刪除
    2. But I do sense that Xi Gu might get some disease for the current health problem.

      刪除
    3. I sense it too. He's in the doctor office quite a lot. This is going to be very sad....

      刪除
    4. Thanks for the reply, Adam! 😊

      I'm relieved to know he's just naturally thin and isn't doing anything to his body for the role. But I'm really hoping he pull through with a happy ending if he does get something from his current health issues. He's so far the most misunderstood character in the show, so I'm eager to see how this will all play out for him.

      The twins are handsome and have a really unique and striking appearance. I just knew they had to be twins with how identical they look. I even had trouble distinguishing the two for awhile.

      and I still haven't figured out where I've seen the gym instructor but what you told me definitely has me thinking I've seen him somewhere before for certain! So far I've really enjoyed his character.

      刪除
    5. @Starburst: I checked Brent Hsu's filmography, but I don't believe I've seen any of his other projects. So I think he just looks like someone, and after some thinking I believe it to be Yoon. Who's a very popular South Korean actor and music artist . I saw him in a show called Prison Playbook on Netflix awhile back and they do resemble each other quite a bit. Not sure if he could be who you're thinking, but I hope it helps. 😅

      Thanks for the links to the instagram accounts. I try not follow these since they always make me feel a bit stalkerish, but I did check them out. 😂 The IDs are a really nice touch, and it's nice to see that the two are so close.

      Brent Hsu actually updated his instagram with a post about his role on HIStory today. https://www.instagram.com/p/B37M2nFFLeV/ I did a quick google translation of what he said and he seems to be happy people noticed him in the show despite it being a guest role. I hope it isn't too limited.

      刪除
  7. Episode 2 is available on viki.

    /spoilers: Bo Xiang is really immature, almost too unreasonable even for a high schooler. It was so awkward, I had to pause several times during his scenes with Zhi Gang. Especially when I saw the kiss that was shown in the trailer was coming. Why would he do that??? Have they ever even had a conversation? weird.

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. It's like the writer's intention to show how impulsive he can be when it comes to love. I'm gonna watch how their relationship will go to make a judgement.

      刪除
    2. Totally agree! I have to admit I wasn't expecting this level of immaturity from Bo Xiang. He seems very much like a child on the cusp of his puberty, and that just seems really strange to me considering his age. Haha! 😆

      He's very impulsive like Adam said, and it could be perhaps why he's so attracted to Zhi Gang(who is very composed and mature). It's a character strength and a curse, because it allows him to do things that others probably wouldn't be willing to do(like coming out to his friend and admitting his feelings in a public restaurant). The downside of course, is this type of behavior can be both positive and negative...

      But yeah, alot of the things he's been doing wouldn't be so cute if we didn't understand the context and his current thought patterns. I suspect Zhi Gang knows and understands, which is why he hasn't shipped him off to a jail cell. 😋

      I really liked the story with Xi Gu and Xiang Hao in this episode more though. Now that we're getting more backstory on both characters, it's starting to make a whole lot more sense why they fall for each other. I couldn't see it before, other than Shi Gu seeming to have a one sided attraction. But now it's clear Hao Ting is likely developing feelings after doing wrong by him.

      I'm just so relieved all of the bullying is probably going to stop now, at least on Hao Ting's end.

      刪除
  8. I m big fan of history all episodes sooo much excited but in viki i couldnot find sorry admin uni lots of love from Nepal

    回覆刪除
  9. Thank you for your hard work. I am one of the lucky ones who has viki pass so i am watching it on there.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章